Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's New?

Well, we are back into the school schedule and routine. It's hard to say good-bye to summer, although I love Fall. I just don't love what comes after Fall! :( So far, the kids are enjoying the school year. It's nice to be on a regular schedule for the most part now.
I am keeping busy. I still have one more triathlon to go on Sept. 20th. What am I thinking? :) The ocean swim is going to be COLD! I have been trying to run more and work on that part of the tri. I'd like to continue doing all 3 events (swim, bike, run) as long as I can through the winter (obviously swimming at the Y). And, who knows? Maybe next summer I'll do another race or two??!!
Things are getting busier at church as the Fall schedule begins, as well. Kevin and I will be teaching the Level 3 discipleship class. We have a mission trip in November (that we both will be on), and Kevin is leading a Financial Peace University seminar (13 weeks long)--which are excited about. So, we'll definately keep busy...but it's all good.
Not much to write right now...I'm sure as time progresses I'll think of more to say. :)

No comments: