Well, it's been a while since I've been able to write. Since my last posting, mom came to visit for about 10 days. We had a really great visit! The kids loved having Grandma here for a while. We all miss being closer to her and the rest of my family. We did quite a bit while she was here. We spent a few days in Boston and were able to see a friend and 2 cousins who were running in the Boston Marathon. It was a fun visit!
Since she's been home, she found out she will be having surgery on May 8th. A mass was found on one of her ovaries. So, it needs to be removed along with her ovaries. We don't know yet if it is cancerous or not. Of course, I'm a little worried, but trust that God is in control. Makes me wish I was closer to her to help her through her surgery and recovery. She is a very strong person, and I am confident she will get through this. So, if you are reading this, please pray for my mom, especially on Thursday, May 9th.
Today is a rainy day and we are stuck inside. Although, we did get some cleaning and reorganizing in the garage done. Spring cleaning is underway!
The kids are going bananas so...
More later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment